Open Homes this weekend at the project's show home, which is at 31 Laquinta Place! Open Homes will be Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM.
Exciting project finished by Christmas this year! Wonderful opportunity in an excellent location, either as your family home or as an investment.
Intelligently designed five-bedroom family homes with two gorgeous Master Suites, each with their own en-suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe. An open plan kitchen, dining and living area encourage hosting and creative cooking, while a separate lounge allows for quiet interaction.
Positioned advantageously within zone for Ormiston Primary, Junior College and Senior College, these homes will offer the area's best education to your children.
• Lovely open-style kitchen, dining and living space on the ground floor, inspiring the chef and linking the guests with the hosts. The separate lounge space off the kitchen provides another setting for quality time with friends or family.
• Two beautiful Master Suites with their own en-suite bathrooms and walk-in-wardrobes, offering peaceful spaces within which to refresh, relax and replenish. The one luxurious Master Suite has its own floor of the house, and its en-suite boasts a private bath tub.
• Practically and intelligently designed middle floor containing three double bedrooms, a Master Suite, a family bathroom and a rumpus room.
• Single garage with a useful laundry area and internal access
Secure your investment early in an extremely competitive market. Buy with confidence in the builders, the safe and convenient location, and the life available within these homes. Call to enquire further.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.