We'd love to meet you, please call us for a private viewing appointment!
Attractive, practical and versatile, this seven-bedroom family home offers an open plan living area with indoor/outdoor flow to the covered decking space, two Master Suites upstairs, and a two-bedroom granny flat.
Within Te Uho o Te Nikau Primary School, Ormiston Junior College, and Ormiston Senior College zones.
• Two Master Suites with their own exclusive walk-in-wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms, providing personal peace and relaxation
• Two-bedroom granny flat with a private lounge, a contemporary bathroom, and direct access to the butlers kitchen, which is complete with a cooktop, sink, and counter space
• Modern kitchen with a large central island, providing a sociable breakfast bar and further creative space for your masterpieces. Very much a part of the open-plan space, the kitchen interacts well with the dining and indoor/outdoor living area.
Situated near top schools, nature reserves and shopping possibilities, this convenient home is close to high quality dining and hospitality options, and will encourage enjoyment of the outdoors.
• Safe, sunny and child-suitable outdoor area, with plenty of garden space for the children to play, along with their being room for the garden enthusiast to nurture fruit and vegetables
• Covered outdoor decking area flowing out from the main living space, which allows for year-round barbecues and indoor/outdoor entertaining
• Modern conveniences including central air conditioning throughout the home and heat pumps in the main living space and one Master Suite
• Double garage with internal access and a useful laundry space with room for appliances and extra storage
• Stylish upstairs family bathroom, showcasing its own bath tub, double vanity, and a beautiful tiled finish
• Separate lounge near the main entrance with a quiet atmosphere and the capability to be closed off from the main living space
A fantastic home for the practical family who likes to entertain friends and have guests to stay in the granny flat. Provide for your loved ones with five spacious, well-lit upstairs bedrooms.
Come see this home at our open homes this weekend, or call to arrange a private viewing.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.