We'd love to meet you, please call us for a private viewing appointment!
Take that next step.
A top contender for those wanting to enter the property market, or for investors wanting a secure apartment. Being very reasonably priced and in a great area, this practical beauty will not disappoint.
Intelligently designed two-bedroom apartment with a fantastic open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with indoor/outdoor flow, two well-sized double bedrooms, a sunny balcony and two basement carparks.
• Spacious, bright and flowing open-plan space with kitchen, dining and living areas opening out onto the sunny balcony. Blessed with indoor/outdoor flow, this social space accommodates guests and family in comfortable style.
• Within Mission Heights Junior College zone & Baverstock Oaks School zone. Within Ormiston Senior College zone (however not Ormiston's Primary or Junior College zones).
• Superbly practical kitchen boasting a big breakfast bar and plenty of workspaces to experiment and create
• Two well-sized and relaxing double bedrooms with their own wardrobe space
Extremely high quality of security - the ultra-safe basement car park ensures that your access into the apartment will be uninterrupted and protected.
A few minutes' walk from shops, Barry Curtis Park, and Mission Heights School, this handy apartment is very well placed. Supermarkets and everything that the new Ormiston Town Centre and Botany Junction have to offer are a very short drive away.
• Washing machine and dryer are included in the chattels, taking you one step further towards being fully set up
• Large, modern bathroom with a stylish tiled finish and spacious shower
• Beautiful balcony that is directly accessible from the living area. Big enough to entertain and enjoy the sunset, this outdoor space invites alfresco dining and evening drinks
• Within easy walking distance of the Temple, and close to Ormiston Town Centre, Botany Junction, and Botany Town Centre is a few minutes' drive away
A very secure, convenient and neat two-bedroom apartment. When you combine the prime location with top features such as a large open-plan living, kitchen and dining area that opens out onto a sunny balcony, this apartment is clearly an excellent investment.
Come see this home at our open homes this weekend! Feel most welcome to call for more information and to arrange a private viewing!
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand planned to house more than 35,000 people.
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.